An Award-Winning Day Spa in the Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, TN, Area
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains with a beautiful mountain view, there’s a place where you can go for a day of relaxation, rejuvenate, and calm your body and mind. That place is the award-winning spa at Oak Haven. This is the perfect destination for people seeking a world-class day spa service near Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and those who are staying at our Smoky Mountains Oak Haven Resort. We have several different options and luxurious treatment available on our spa menu to suit your preferences, including:
- Massage and body treatments – Our highly skilled massage therapists will soothe your muscles and release tension in your body. Choose from many different massage treatment options, including a deep tissue massage, warm salt stone massage, and a mommy-to-be massage.
- Skin care – Refresh and rejuvenate your skin with our facials that are designed for nearly every skin type and condition.
- Nail treatments – A manicure and pedicure is fantastic, but we are partial to our ice cream nail treatment, which includes a two-scoop deluxe ice cream sundae with your pedicure!
- Packages – We offer packages for individuals, couples, and even groups so you can bond while you spa—what’s better than that?
Are Spa Days Worth It?
If you’re wondering whether splurging on luxurious treatment is worth the expense, you should know that face, nail and body treatments have special health benefits. For example, our massage packages don’t just help you relax; they can also ease muscle aches, release tension in cramping muscles, help aid with circulation problems and allow you to cope with mental and emotional stress.
Other benefits of a spa day at our location near Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg include:
- Softer, healthier, and better-looking skin with facial treatments
- Healthier nails following a manicure and pedicure package
- Deeper and more restorative sleep following your treatment
- Reduced frequency of headaches and muscle tension
- A more youthful appearance due to softer, healthier skin
- Fewer occurrences of depression and anxiety due to the release of dopamine and serotonin during spa treatments
Benefits of Your Spa Treatment
While you can have a great time visiting Oak Haven, keeping an itinerary can be stressful. This is why it’s a good idea for you to enjoy some time at the spa during your stay. Some benefits of a spa treatment include:
- Reduced stress, blood pressure and pain throughout your body, so you can continue your activities without aches and pains
- A dopamine and serotonin release that makes you feel happier, more relaxed, and less anxious
- Better skin health, including a youthful appearance, better hydration, fewer wrinkles and the removal of blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin
- A deeper and more restful sleep following your spa treatment so that you feel mentally and physically recharged
- Enjoying time with your loved ones who go to the spa with you, such as connecting with your partner during a couples massage
What to Wear for Your Spa Visit
The best attire to wear for a spa visit may depend on what services you’re receiving. You don’t need robes or sandals for a facial or manicure, but they’re recommended attire if you’re receiving a couples massage or full body treatment. Here at Oak Haven Resort, we recommend that you arrive with loose-fitting clothing and have a change of clothing available. Suggestions include:
- Comfortable clothes, such as a hoodie, sweatpants, T-shirt, yoga pants, lounge pants or shorts
- Open-toed footwear, such as sandals, flip-flops or slippers
We’ll provide you with a robe when you’re receiving some spa services.
Things to avoid wearing are valuables, such as rings, necklaces, bracelets or watches. For some services, you may be required to take these items off, and they could make you less comfortable if you wear them when you’re receiving other services. To ensure you don’t lose these items, it’s best not to bring them to your visit.
Schedule Your Appointment
If you’d like to schedule an appointment at our day spa resort in the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN, area, contact The Spa at Oak Haven today at 865-453-6650 to speak to one of our friendly reservationists. They would be happy to discuss our spa menu with you and answer any questions you may have.