Large Rental Lodges For the Whole Family
If you’re planning a family reunion, there is no better place to come together and make memories than at Oak Haven Resort & Spa—a sprawling cabin resort that offers jaw-dropping views of the Smoky Mountains, comfortable accommodations, and plenty of fun for everyone! Located near the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, communities, our cabin rentals are ideal for your family reunion, and when you give us a call, one of our friendly and helpful professionals can help find the perfect cabin to suit the needs of you, your uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, and everyone along for the epic ride.
Relax as you and your family congregate around the fireplace, sharing stories and s’mores. Our cabins have plenty enough room to accommodate family reunions, with cabin sizes ranging from one bedroom all the way up to seven bedrooms. Oak Haven Resort and Spa features year-round activities that make the most of the surrounding areas, which means you can come around any time and expect a fun-filled stay. Our guests have access to nearby amenities such as great fishing spots, golf, and hiking trails.
What Makes Us Special?
A family reunion is far from an everyday occurrence, so why settle for staying in subpar cabin rentals? Retreat to the extra-ordinary at Oak Haven Resort, which boasts:
- Spacious cabins – Our cabins have up to seven bedrooms, so we can accommodate the whole family comfortably. And, thanks to features such as a full kitchen, cozy fireplace, and soothing hot tub, everyone will feel like they’re staying in their home away from home.
- Onsite activities – Looking for family-friendly fun? Great! We’ve got nature trails, seasonal outdoor pools, a playground and basketball court, game room, and other onsite activities for everyone to enjoy. And, if you’re looking for something more leisurely, we have an award-winning spa that offers an array of therapeutic treatments and packages sure to leave you feeling your best.
- Area activities – Whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation, the Smoky Mountains area invites you to take your pick. From exploring the Great Smoky Mountains National Park to visiting the popular Dollywood amusement park, you’ll find there are plenty of ways to make the most of your visit.
Let’s Start Planning
A family reunion is a time for families to connect, catch up and spend quality time together. To get the most out of a reunion, a little bit of planning goes a long way.
- Activities: Whether it’s that famous football session, charades or family minute-to-win-it games, it’s important to make the event memorable and fun.
- Quality time: Even in a small family, it can feel like you’re not getting to everyone, especially if the event is just an afternoon barbecue. Instead, aim for a few days to allow everyone to reconnect.
- A great location: You can have the best party tricks and food, but the venue determines the success of the event. Retreats and lodges offer that extra bit of luxury and epic views.
At Oak Haven Resort and Spa, we can provide you with the ultimate family reunion. Give us a call at (800) 652-2611 to book your spot.